Prof Xu Hongbing is the head of the Myxoma Department at Aerospace Center Hospital (ASCH).
The hospital is known for its large-scale comprehensive establishments in healthcare, teaching and research. The hospital is also named as Aerospace Clinical Medical College of Peking University, taking part of the leadership in medicine in the southwest of Haidian District, Beijing. ASCH also provides preventive medicine, and is responsible for the medical insurance of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and National Defense Military Industry.
The hospital serves as a teaching hospital for medical graduate students affiliated with Peking University. It also functions as the Emergency Center for the West Beijing-National Drug Clinical Trial Institution, Beijing Resident Standardization Training Base-Beijing Designated Medical Institution for Industrial Injury-Beijing Occupational Health Examination Institution, Beijing Nursing Continuing Education Training Base, and Beijing Hemodialysis Education Training Base. The hospital has a good reputation in the health-care system and is well recognized by patients in Beijing.
Hongbin Xu, M.D.
I focus on PMP in the last ten years and have treated more than 3000 PMP patients with Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC), 800 patients with cytoreductive surgery.
1985-1990 M.D. Hsiang-Ya Medical College, Hunan, China
1991-1995 Resident, General Surgery Department, Aerospace Center Hospital, Beijing, China
2014- date Chair, Department of Myxoma, Aerospace Center Hospital, Beijing, China
2008- 2014 Chair, Second General Surgery Department, Aerospace Center Hospital, Beijing, China
2004 -2008 Vice Chair, General Surgery Department, Aerospace Center Hospital, Beijing, China
2001-2004 Associate chief physician, General Surgery Department, Aerospace Center Hospital, Beijing, China
1995-2001 Attending physician, General Surgery Department, Aerospace Center Hospital, Beijing, China
- Executive Committee member, Asian Peritoneal Malignancy Group
- Commissioner, Society of anorectal diseases/retroperitoneal diseases, Chinese Medical Association
- Commissioner, Beijing Medical Association
- Expert panel member, retroperitoneal oncology society of Beijing Medical Association
- Xu H, Lu D, Chen F, Pang S, Huang Z, Zhang H, Miao C.(2007) Clinical analysis of 53 cases of inguinal hernia treated with Kugel mesh. Chinese Journalof Gerontology 27(16): 1617-1618.
- Guo W, Xu H, Li J, Chen F, Pang S, Zhai X, Wang S.(2010) Clinical application of laparoscopic choledochoscopy combined with minimally invasive gallbladder polyp removal (report of 83 cases) China Journal of Endoscopy 16(1):58-60+64
- Zhai X, Pang S, Chen F, Xing R, Xu H. (2011) Clinical value of mini-polypectomy and pathology examination with gallbladder preservation. Chinese Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery 04(4):297-300
- Zhai X, Pang S, Chen F, Xing R, Xu H. (2012) Evaluation of safety of intraperitoneal hyperthermic perfusion chemotherapy for peritoneal pseudo myxoma. Chinese Journal of Clinicians 6(24): 8085-8061